Bad Feng Shui in the bedroom – mostly taken errors
The truth, I want you to know, is that very little apartments are built and designed according to Feng Shui doctrine. To create a good Feng Shui bedroom is a difficult task indeed and you could meet many challenges here.
The most taken difficulties are as follows:
You get to know the main rules bad Feng Shui in the bedroom-
1. a mirror opposite the bed.
2. the bed is in a line with any door.
Let anything hang over the bed
3. beams, ceiling fan, chandelier, or any other items that hang over the bed.
4. acute angle of a wall or piece of furniture on the bed set.
You need a wall behind the bed, no window
5. the bed placed under the window. Make the bed of a wall close, not a window.
The attic room is not suitable for a bedroom, according to the Feng Shui teaching
6. the bed is placed under a sloped ceiling, for example in an attic room.
7. the bed is accessible from one side only.
8. the bed is located in the vicinity of the bathroom door.
Let the bed not in line with the bathroom door