Convertible space saving furniture for the nursery
The establishment of children’s room can be a real challenge. Children grow up very quickly, so it is very difficult to predict what they will need in the next month or even next year. Here are a few great tips for you, the parents of today’s young people:
If your teenagers are listening to to enjoy the songs of Katy Perry and begin to dress up like Marilyn Manson, you can do the following: turn a desk into a bed, hide the bed behind the wall and transform a boys room in a Pajama-Party room.The Italian designer company CLEI has on these convertible, space-saving beds and specialized desks, which as you can see, perfect fit every nursery.
Urban interiors – striking orange wall
Deep pink colour
1. the contrast between the bold colors such as pink to the neutral grey / white color scheme makes this bedroom modern and playful look, without seeming too garish.
Glamorous surfaces and colorful colors
2. what appears here as an ordinary desk, shows seamless a hidden Murphy bed.
The Desk under bed hidden
3. the exposed Cabinet bed is stable and comfortable, while the original desk is carefully hidden.
Girlish nursery design
4. a built-in shelf system makes this girl nursery look chic and practical.
Attached a second single bed for a family guest
5. If this supple, turquoise desk is transformed into a bed, he transformed into an oasis for Pijama parties or bed and breakfast.
This foldable design is not only practical, but also ergonomic
6. under the Murphy bed storage space and he is I even taller than he looks.
It is time to learn – can prepare your students, their homework!
7. the minimalist desk appears to have many components, but so you can easily clean up the room.
Large orange squares pimp the urban interior on
8. this creative oriented Office area is colorful and bright, perfect for realisation of the next brilliant idea.
During the day – a desk
9 shelves on casters are free mobile, easy fit and comfortable in the room.
And at night – comfortable bed
10. even better, roll the shelves under the desk and get free space for the hidden bed. This modern Home Office now serves as a comfortable bed and breakfast.
Municipal nursery design – green yellow color scheme
Soft grey carpet
Happy green shades
A furniture design on a wall
Is it not time to learn?
Modular shelving system keeps your books
A contemporary Loft bed with folding design
Transparent cabinet doors show large closets
girlish nursery design
White background contrasting with the bright colours of the furniture
Several green shades refresh interiors
Vibrant orange color is cheerful and playful
the desktop is hidden under the bed
Would you opt for such an establishment idea?
wonderful views of the mountains could enjoy one from here