15 colorful interior designs in red, white and blue. Let’s go!
Show your patriotism and your stylish sophistication with new look for a classic color trio. Drum roll, please…
When I think of red, white and blue, I think decorations and nursery – snow white, fire engine usually on good old fashioned fourth of July-rot and Navy Blue. These are great classic, but optimization of shades and their use in careful doses, can result in very chic red, white and blue rooms throughout the year.
If you see a little creamy white or light brown, reds like terracotta and ox blood and blue from turquoise to greenish-blue, this is a great way to elevate this classic combination for high design quality. Here are 15 ways, chic to create this classic color combination.
And now we are talking about 15 species of wonderful combinations
1. save the red colours for a few exotic pieces. Unique lanterns in ox blood colour underlines this sophisticated room. Note also the Designauswirkung of the cool blue slate ceiling and the Greek pattern that is detailed on the carpet.
Rich shades of neutral colors
2. layer the colours on a neutral basis. Rich neutral are the most important color palettes here, while strong accents on the top to the comfortable nautical style are layered.
Kitchens furnished country house style design
3. use them with caution. This fresh cuisine keeps the “Kountry” with careful collection – the Blues come from Chinese patterns, the Red appears on wooden stools and cupboards.
Striking blue accents
4. keep it tailored. Chic tailoring and a playful mix of patterns, resulting in a crisp cottage bedroom.
Chic holiday home by the sea
5. emphasize it with light brown. Blue, which borders on Evergreen, red, which borders on Burgundy, and white, which is replaced by Brown, a charming country house style give a fresh update here.
Faded red nuances
6. emphasize it with khaki. Faded red tones create a softer color palette, yet beautifully contrasted with Navy.
Dip the whole thing in grey
7. emphasize it with grey. Grey/blue causes the color with muted way while bright red bar stool the spotlight.
Dip the whole thing in grey
8. keep the number of colored pieces minimum in a minimalist space. You have more space, the more this accent colors are striking.
Play with the style of the middle of the 20th century
9. play with modern style from the middle of the century. Eames small point-pattern fabric and a futuristic stool give the combination a nuclear spin here.
Blue fireplace frame contrasts with the white establishment
10. type the most important piece of accent your attention with red or blue. Bold Moroccan blue draws the eye in this fire Office environment while strokes contrast offering Capsicum.
11. edit without mercy. Carefully measured strokes of ocean blue and deep red underline this crisp bedroom. The color combination is so versatile here, that the room can be changed from adults room to nursery with a few stuffed animal patterns.
Mix and match together the seats in red, white and blue
12. mix and bring the seating in red, white and blue. These great chairs are a mixture of red, white, blue, fiberglass, plexiglass and metal around a wooden table. This combination gives the room much personality.
Transparent hanging lights over the kitchen worktop
13. brighten things up with turquoise. For a little retro effect, you increase the blue to Turquoise. The turquoise and red combination is not only for retro kitchen, she also works with soft padding in a sophisticated living room.
Want a touch hangover in your home?
Think globally, act locally!
14. think globally, act locally. Indian, African, and Asian furniture and patterns resulting to a chic combination of eclectic.
Meaningful combination in white and black
15. underscore the combination with black and white. Strong graphic pattern such as stripes and chevrons to withdraw the Royal Blue.