Everyone is different in the garden design. Many try to save time and therefore strive for clever garden design ideas. Others, on the other hand, use money-saving garde designs. And if you want to organize your garden space in the best possible way, look for creative ideas for garden planning. Regardless of which of these gardeners you belong, hopefully inspire you from the many articles on our website dedicated to garden design.
Creative garden ideas with old cans
Gardening for the amateur gardeners
These, who adopt gardening as a hobby, usually want to create a nurtured garden. Even if you do not have a green thumb, it will be much easier for you to organize and maintain your garden if you use certain tricks in gardening. Here are a few garden ideas for hobby gardeners:
- Always keep the garden accessories in order
- Do you know how to protect the garden equipment from rust?
– Mix sand and mineral oil in a plant container and collect all the garden supplies. You will experience the beautiful result yourself!
Tips and tricks for the care of garden accessories
- Use plastic bottles as mini-greenhouses: Eliminate the upper end and use only the lower part to secure the plants a protected space where they thrive.
- Choose nurtured garden plants and create one Clean garden ,
- Arrange flower heads to create a vertical garden.
- DIY Irrigation Consideration: Do you wonder how your plants survive while you are on vacation? Here’s a tip from us: Pound a plastic bottle and plant it in the ground so that the top end is visible. Pour some water before you go, and so the plant is permanently worried with water while you are away.
Outstanding ideas for watering the potted plants
Creative ideas for saving money on gardening
To save money in the garden design without sacrificing a nice look is possible! Put on the homemade and you will not regret it! The DIY projects Are usually money saving and so trendy nowadays!
With regard to the plant containers You have a huge free space to experiment with. Fascinating planters can be created from almost anything. Old baskets, plastic bottles, rooflights, even old boots excellently fulfill the role of a planter. Funny gardening tools and decostees provide a great remedy for the decoration of plant containers.
Old boots are fascinating plant containers that captivate all eyes
Creative and stylish at the same time!
Also at the Gartendeko You can leave your imagination free space. From old objects you can be whimsical Accessories and sculptures Create, attract attention. For example, old car tires are suitable for the crafting of unusual garden decorations.
Such a garden sculpture makes a good figure in the outdoor area
Organize the garden properly
Are you looking for ideas on how to organize the garden area, so that everything is clear and yet quite inviting? Then take a look at the following tips:
- The garden fence could serve as an additional storage space. Use it to hang up flower pots or to store different garden accessories. This way you save not only space but also time and money! A rake could be particularly helpful in this case. It could turn into an attractive space concept. The pips could then be used as a hook and hang any on it. The garden scissors or shovel find their right place here!
Clever storage ideas for the garden
- Gardening is often done with a variety of gardening supplies and various auxiliary materials. For example, you often need a cord. Never lose the cord anymore! Funnels could help you. Thread the cord through the lower end so you always have a cord ready for use. It would be good if a pair of scissors were always nearby!
Organize the garden
- Screws could also save you much easier than you thought! Do you have useless preserving jars? These are perfect as a storage space for the screws! Make these only clean at the beginning and have a functional storage space for any little things!
Is the garden your favorite place? Do you like to spend your free time with family and friends? However, the design and maintenance of this beautiful recreation room also costs a lot of time and effort… But think practically and quickly and you will get a garden with an appealing look, which invites you to a longer stay!