DIY ideas for a meaningful pastime with children
It is often the case that the MOM has to do something important and the child requires their full attention at the same moment. So the mother should to come up with something quickly to get the situation under control. Since parallel to operate many parents often emanating steam whole, child, household and job, we have tried to list a collection of DIY ideas and tips, which have often encouraged parents their children usefully employ and still do their housework.
Play has much to do with sensory perception, so act now by the senses our proposals:
DIY-save ideas, time and money
The creativity is stimulated
Discover the world with simple means
Early exercise itself…
(1) fill a container with rice, beans, peas, pebbles, sticks, shells, or something else, and natural, what you think and play feel box
(2) legumes or cereal with the help of a spoon from one into another container to fill
(3) allow you to pick the child only the small grains from the container.
(4) fill a jar with various objects and can take out the child only nuts and glass beads with a spoon, forceps or ice tongs.
(5) give the child the task to transport water from one into another container with a spoon or sponge.
(6) colored stones or buttons playing with the dough make even more exciting.
Stickers are always a hit
A feel box training the senses
(7) water fill with funnel
(8) children pick the small objects from the full tank and to examine whether the something fits or not.
(9) glue sticks or sticks on a piece of paper.
(10) cut round holes in a cardboard box and leave them with the above mentioned items fill your child.
Play with colors
(11) make a slit in the lid of an Einmachglases and make the child throw coins or tokens.
(12) classify toys by category
(13) crush tear or cut a piece of paper.
(14) cut images from old magazines and glue the sheet of paper
(15) glasses and / or bottles with screw cap, up and turn off.
(16) empty out the coins from a purse and bring back
(17) taking out the old, useless plastic cards from an old wallet and map that back
(18) tinker with stalks of Lolly or count through the collection using the stickers
(19) a painting with SOAP and piece of fabric
(20) paint damaged CD or DVD discs and thereby use Glitzer-pens
(21) tinker with blanks and dough
You can not only eat pasta
(22) apply an old CD with glue and serve them with small grains and dry it. Then trace the outlines with felt-tip pen.
(23) the buttons of a keyboard or a phone press
(24) the drawers in the kitchen rummaging through (sure, that there is no dangerous objects are)
(25) the drawers on the desk to explore.
(26) perforate paper using a hole puncher
(27) give the child a plastic box, filled with small pieces of paper and let it on tap at the pace of his heartbeat.
(28) make a paper chain
(29) Paste suitable jobs on the floor with Scotch tape and let them deduct the child
(30) connect several toy cars with Scotch tape
Learn crafts with paper
(31) sprinkle a double-sided tape with grain or colored stones
(32) sort a pack of colorful straws by color
(33) draw to the hands of the child on a sheet of paper and turn each finger into a little man.
(34) prepare small packages with surprises! Leave that blank, to enhance the effect.
(35) do different items in empty boxes and sort that by size
(36) explore the different structures and textures
(37) roll up a toilet paper or kitchen roll disassembly and re
(38) bring you some color in a resealable bag and sealed glue them on to the window! Let the child spread the paint with his fingers inside the bag.
39) give the child a large magnet and let it find out how it works
Lbring ebensmittelfarbe to use
(40) allow the child to pasta to form sort
(41) remove items from a glass full with water, using a spoon
(42) attempts to solve various nodes
(43) let the child draw cords through holes
(44) try to get Lolly stems through the holes of a sieve
(45) try to hang many clothes pegs on the edge of a bucket or a box
(46) collect together the toys in baskets
(47) find the beans and peas, which are immersed in a container with semolina.
(48) pull a long thread and it forms a ball
(49) cut animals out of paper and leave them with yarn or wool wrap around your child
(50) place decal
(51) fill small items into a bottle with narrow neck
Water umfüllen-around that may take some time
(52) tinker necklace from noodles
(53) playing with a humming top
(54) Pack buttons, or nuts such as candies and let the children remove the film
(55) wrap around objects in aluminum foil and send the kids on a tour of discovery
(56) let the children explore tea bags and in the tea can do it again
Magnets are magic
Old CDRs are great to tinkering
(57) collect water using a pipette and let it drip out of again
(58) attach the magnets on the fridge
(59) attach a note or photo with the magnet
(60) pouring grit on the table off and paint a picture with a finger or pen
(61) allow sweep the child trifles from the floor
(62) ver shaking water and leave the child with a sponge cloth wipe it
(63) games with polystyrene (Altersgerecht)
(64) put various objects on the surface of the water and observe what is and what is emerging,
(65) put small objects with tweezers from A to B
(66) tips some liquid soap on a plate on and let it foam up the child
Painted ever with shaving cream?
(67) filling one egg carton with objects
(68) embracing colorful thread around the hair brush teeth
(69) put the Tupperware in the kitchen by size
(70) arrange the cutlery after group a
(71) building a tower from plastic or paper cups
(72) do some items in a large bag and let the child they find and get out
(73) clamps clothespins on the sleeve of the child and get it yourself you
The humming top is a classic
Paint with SOAP
(74) make a colorful art installation in the hallway with the help of adhesive notes
(75) explore you the yarn
(76) chop cotton or springs and show your child how you blow it away from the Palm of your hand.
(77) paint with ear buds and shaving cream
(78) fill balloons with water and play with it!
(79) paint the balloon!
(80) give the child buttons, glass beads, colored stones and shells and let the categories place it
(81) make an extra carpet for your child on the provide you with buttons or other accessories.
(82) making small figures from ear swabs and Lolly legs
(83) tinker small boats that load with Rhinestones and bring on the water (sink or container).
(84) inspect your make-up bag to sharp objects and give that to your child to investigate
85) buttons on a piece of clothing – and button
86) joined up with a key and lock
Sew buttons and discover shapes and colors
Tesa-remove paper fun
Be a good role model
(87) see photo albums
(88) give the child a mirror so it studied his face.
(89) leaving the child with exceptional materials paint such z.B eyeshadow
(90) butter a DIN A4 sheet of paper with glue and let the child sprinkle colored stones, rice or semolina in
Build a tower out of colorful cups
What is sinking and what shows up?
Play with expired cards
Cut out and glue
Fill balloons with water
(91) allowing the child a “pie” from dough preparation
(92) trace a letter or a number on a sheet and allow it to paint out the child
(93) leaving the child with pasta and dough are creative
(94) take the caps of all pens away and you put them back on
Images with spelt or brown rice “coloring pages”
Explore ancient coins and sort
Sort by color straws
It’s all allowed
Learn (95) allow your child water contact and love it
(96) let you play the child with soapy water and wash away his plate
(97) giving you the child colorful cords and let it play
(98) tearing off long and narrow strips of paper and roll on – and off.
(99) fill colorful balloons with various beans or toys on and let the children guess what is in it!
Suggest items in the balloon
Hands draw and complete the picture
Use pliers or tweezers to transport