Pool design combines the family in the garden
Have a pool in the garden can be a great challenge, but also the greatest pleasure. In the garden with a pool design, you invest in the health and future of the whole family.
Here, we have arranged chronologically 18 steps to assist maximum, if you are planning something. Enjoy our specified images of great pools and get inspired!
Enjoy the life
1. determine your pool design in advance: what a pool design in the garden you want and what size you want to have your pool can be found at considering that.
Do you want a rectangle swimming pool?
To have the pool E.g. a kidney shape?
Want to integrate also the SPA to the pool?
Do you have enough space in your garden?
Build multiple pools in the garden
2. consider your budget! Pools are a complicated project, which needs further maintenance.
LED lighting in purple
3. consider the basis! Vinyl pools are the cheapest. The remainder of this article focuses in this type of pool.
Luxury pool with waterfall
4. the time you need to order this DIY vinyl to build, is about two weeks pool.
Pool design in the garden with extraordinary decoration
5. you need a permit.
With Jacuzzi and fireplace
6. dig out your pool hole. Looking good on the dimensions!
Pool with canopy
7. install the wall brackets.
Pool Outdoor with stone trim
8. begin exploring the pool.
Comfortable atmosphere next to the pool
9. integrate a lighting niche.
10. fill the areas around the pool.
Pool above the soil surface
11. lay concrete on the floor and install the slopes.
Rectangle swimming pool design in the garden
12. Mount the pump and the filter.
Round outdoor pool
13. clean the pool and install the o-rings.
Round swimming pool with wooden walkway
14. install the pool liner.
15. fill the pool.
16. cut out the faucets.