The own garden attracts a longer stay, if this has a certain viewer. It is no secret that gardening is becoming more and more popular. And now, if the plants can be brought out again in sunny weather, we recommend an inspiring idea: for the upcoming garden season, we have an interesting project for you: make the flower parade itself!
Do it yourself Planting in crisp yellow
The flower staircase is multifunctional
A flower staircase gives the garden a characteristic look. If the flower heads appear together in the garden, they represent a very successful eyecatcher, as simply positioned individually here and there. On the flower stage, every plant finds its place! Other objects could also be placed on the plant floor: glasses and bird feeder house, for example, also belong to it… The flower staircase could save space on a small surface as well as fill empty corners on a larger surface.
It is multifunctional! Especially if this is built according to your own preferences and requirements. The following is a step by step guide on how to build a planting panel yourself. We wish you a lot of success!
The floral staircase as an exhibition space
The planing panel Vintage design
Creative ideas for garden decoration
What do you need:
- Old step ladder
- Measuring tape
- Wooden boards
- Hand saw
- Electric drill
- Wooden screws
- Abrasive paper
- Color and color brush
How to build a flower staircase?
Step by step, build the flower stage
- Measure and cut – measure and mark where the wooden boards are to be placed exactly, so that they fit correctly into the staircase, facing the step. Then cut the wooden plates. Use the dragonfly to mark the spot on the frame, where the wooden boards must lie.
- Insert the support boards horizontally and screw them onto the frame. This provides you with double support.
- Create the shelves – measure and cut four to five wooden boards so you can get a slatted rack. They must extend 20cm outside each step, and an additional 3-4cm of oversize on each side of the steps. This oversize will cut you later so that the flower stair looks finished. Arrange the wooden plates so that they are evenly distant from each other and screw them on both steps.
- Correct the length of the wooden boards – once secured, use a pin to mark the length of the wooden boards, so that they have an excess of 20 cm at each step.
- Fit the shelves together – cut the excess wood and smoothly cut the cut ends. Position the shelves so that there is enough space for the plants.
- Color and protect – Coat the shelves and conductors in any color and allow them to dry.
As for the planters themselves, vintage wooden boxes, terracotta flower pots and galvanized flowerpots are perfect for the flower stairs. You could also consider gravel as a decoration. Voila! So you have a beautiful garden decoration, which makes the atmosphere in the outside cheerful!
For a charming garden decor care
Original garden decoration brings the outdoor area to a higher level
Functional idea of arranging flower heads in the garden
Create rustic flower stairs creatively
By a planting space save on the small balcony
Stylish idea for the interior
Make the garden a feel-good oasis
There is enough room for all planting pots
Plan the planter in color