Do you care for the garden? Is that possible? Of course, a clean garden can be created, but with the right garden strategy! The garden represents a wonderful resort, but requires regular work. To create a garden that is very easy to care for, requires a few things to be considered. These of you, who are not specialists in garden design, but want to enjoy the uniqueness of your own outdoor area, will perhaps benefit greatly from our present article.
Garden gourmets and passionate gardeners rely on different aspects in the garden design. Focusing on garden decoration is not a proper strategy in garden design. All individual components of the garden should be taken into consideration. Some tips and tricks make easy-to-maintain gardening an easy task. Let’s see what they are!
The front garden makes the first impression
A good planning and consideration of the details
As a garden owner, who wants to make its outdoor area a nice recreation area, you should know the light and soil conditions in your own garden well. This is of paramount importance as this is a prerequisite for the right selection of your garden plants. This allows you to distinguish plants with low maintenance costs from extravagant plant species that require intensive care.
What else should be considered:
- From the size of the garden surface it also depends on whether the garden is easy to maintain or not. So large garden areas are associated with much more effort than smaller ones.
- Well-formed beds do not lose their shape, so be careful! Bearing attachments to the lawn thus spare much trouble and work!
- Better to collect more trees as close as possible to each other. This saves you a lot of effort and time with their regular care.
- Put on native plants.
- Weed is completely undesirable! Then take into account that natural stones prevent seeds from developing: That is, garden paths made of natural stone are a good option for the garden.
- Take into account that there are fewer joints between large stones.
Beautiful flowerbeds make the garden look well arranged
When selecting materials in the outdoor area, be careful
Materials play an essential role in outdoor areas, especially in the front garden. When planning garden paths and terraces, you should pay attention to the materials you choose. For example, natural stone and concrete need little maintenance. The matching pieces of furniture should also be made of the right materials. Wood remains the most popular choice for garden furniture. Surfaces with special surfaces also prove to be an advantageous solution for the front garden because they are sustainable. And when it comes to the garden fence, fences made of hard wood or hot-dip galvanized steel are very popular because they are durable.
Think carefully how to make the garden paths
Wooden furniture is a classic in garden design!
Place on clean garden plants
Exotic plants are not the best solution for a beautiful looking garden. Woody plants and many perennial species are much better. It is best to choose such perennials, which, in contrast to one-year summer flowers, are rooted in the soil for a long time and dry periods are easier to survive. Soil builders are also a great help in the design of a nursing garden. Thus storks and carpet-woodland make a beautiful look and save a lot of gardening. Other nice options are:
- Slowly growing flowering plants such as lilac and red elderberry
- Shrubs such as witch hazel (Hamamelis), ground snowball (Viburnum plicatum), bells
- Long flowering perennials such as yellow sun hat, women’s coat, sunburst
- Long-lived perennials such as funk and peony
- Some roses, like the pure white variety ‘Escimo’
- Ornamental trees such as fan maple, ornamental cherry, ornamental apple, ball-trumpet tree
- A further tip from us: to renounce lettuce and tomatoes better!
Select care-free garden plants
Unfortunately you can not simply sit in the garden and enjoy the wonderful summer days. Someone has to provide for the comfort of the garden by taking on the hassle of gardening. However, one tries to facilitate his work by striving for a clean front garden.
Take care of your garden regardless of whether it is small or large. For a lively garden design is worth the effort! A completely maintenance-free garden is simply not. You should be aware of this! It would be great to accept the gardening as a relaxation or even as a leisure activity.