Get fresh ideas for patio design
With the summer season coming of we are thought that the good old terrace refreshment needs a touch slow. What’s with you?
It is fact that the terrace (or the small balcony) loses its appeal in the winter and every spring we should again, infuse life into the patio design . We complain but definitely not. Rather, we take the opportunity to draw new terrace design ideas and we design our terrace according to the current housing trends of the year.
Do you need also what ideas for patio design? We have brought new inspiration ideas. 45 patio design pictures waiting to be viewed by you.
Modern terrace design and their components
But first the terrace design overview and some important considerations that you should take into account:
– Balcony flowers – provide an environmentally friendly “green terrace design”. As you place more plants on your patio / balconies, you would enjoy the livelier and more natural atmosphere.
In the city center, but in harmony with the nature
– Terrasssenbelag – In the best case you could lay a wooden deck. Wood flooring or wooden tiles will transform your outdoor area in a cosy ambience, where you will enjoy balmy summer evenings with friends. Stone or concrete slabs are also available.
Flashy ideas with decking
Wall decoration with pop art on the terrace and stone flooring
– Visual and sun protection – integral to the design of each terrace. This semicolon is not to be overlooked!
Under the shade of the umbrella
– Patio furniture – this is our favorite part of the terrace design. Here you can make all garden furniture use. Modern and sustainable outdoor furniture including rattan are very hot. In this regard, pull also the self-made furniture made of pallets into consideration. As a result, they aim a casual and relaxing atmosphere with a romantic flair. Canopies are right here.
Wooden terrace equipped with wooden chairs
Swings on the wooden deck
The canopies are used as solar and privacy screen
– Lighting – here all the garden lightingprinciples apply in full force. The indirect lighting is recommended and ensures more romantic in the evening.
Floor lamps with soft lighting on the terrace
Earth spike spot among the plants
– Furnishing style – and last but very important is the style that will take you to able. Have a particular style in mind, would create a meaningful and harmonious atmosphere.
Designed relaxation area directly on the floor, Asian-style
We stay in Asia, but the style is Oriental
Now you can deepen themselves in the following examples. Hopefully these ideas for patio design will assist you.
Terrace with roof made of wood
Creative wall-design and color accents in green grass
Make wet bar on the terrace, overlooking the city
Dining room under the open sky
Patio design with wood and gravel
Contrast between wood and concrete
Concrete slabs as terrace covering
Dining table with benches in wood
Folding chairs are space-saving and practical
Seat cushion can be combined with rattan furniture
Wooden deck in a country house style
Woven garden furniture find place on the terrace
The wood furniture is classic and thus competitive
Rattan and wood in combination and fresh color accents in sunny yellow
Buddha statue and lantern in Oriental style
The romance of the canopy
In the company of flowers and plants
Wooden terrace on the coast
Patio privacy screen bamboo
Of pallets themselves make patio furniture
Hammock under the Palm trees
Small balcony design – idea in black and white
Ideas for patio design with everyday objects – wooden crate in the role of a Chair
Styled wooden Pergola in pink and pink
Comfortable seating area
Minimalist ideas for patio design
Vivid visual and sun protection from plants
Cushion in abundance
Vibrant colour design on the terrace
The current color of the year in action
Modern terrace design
Natural and warm atmosphere in living color mixing