On a limited area, it is crucial how to organize the space. Not only the beautiful feeling of living depends on it, but also the appearance of the room and its functionality. In this sense, it is a must to create a balance between kitchen appliances, storage space and working surface. A detailed planning in advance is a huge advantage for all! If you have a limited kitchen area, single kitchens come into play. But you should take note of some things before setting up a single kitchen.
All useful appliances and furniture are included in the single kitchen
In a single household the single kitchen simply fits perfectly! It excellently replaces a large kitchen with its superfluous elements for small apartments. The so-called mini kitchen saves as much space as possible, but allows the usual kitchen work. Often it is planned for a niche and fits there wonderfully. A very compact solution, therefore!
What does a mini kitchen look like? This is a compact whole that includes all the necessary elements of a kitchen so that you will not miss anything on the limited space.
So every single kitchen has:
- Storage space under the flush cooking unit
- Hanging cabinet, which can be placed anywhere in the kitchen or in the living area
Fortunately, a huge variety of fronts, handles and worktops is also available for the single kitchens. The size and width can vary, which is why every mini kitchen is unique.
Found on moebel-guenstig.de
In a single kitchen one could also provide folding tables and counters. It is only enough to integrate these correctly into the kitchen design. Thus, one makes for a perfect kitchen sign to fall in love.
What should be considered when designing the mini kitchen?
Even single kitchens fascinate by design and functionality. They can be as individual and striking as large and spacious kitchenettes. The lack of space is therefore no justification to give little attention to the details in the mini kitchen. But you have to concentrate on the essentials when setting up the small kitchen.
- The obligatory work zones in the kitchen should be available in any case! So cooking, rinsing, storing, etc. must be carried out also in the mini kitchen without problem.
- Bright colors and matching materials such as glass, for example, make the small single kitchen look bigger.
- For the single kitchen, many manufacturers have designed elegant design options. In doing so, one is using compact crockery which does not adversely affect the lack of storage space. Removable handles are also a good example of this.
- But beware of a regular cleaning of the single kitchen, because mess and dirt leave an unpleasant feeling of living.
Small apartments, student rooms and apartments, holiday apartments and offices benefit from single kitchens. The mini kitchen offers a great solution for the space problem in a small room. Create a cozy mini kitchen according to your own ideas and preferences! Even with the design of the single kitchen you can use your creativity! Do not experiment with decoration! Here, not many ideas can be put into practice.