Kochfans know from their own experience that Kochlust is a prerequisite for a successful lunch or dinner, but appropriate cooking accessories create the basis for cooking! Cooking is fun when the atmosphere invites! Pots, pans, knives, kitchen help… All this belongs to the world of cooks. That is why today we have not focused on recipes and recipes, but we put kitchen utensils at the heart of our contribution. Today, the pan is in the spotlight!
If you like to eat fried, you know: a high-quality pan is a must in the kitchen! Healthy, tasty and energy-saving cooking is the main focus of all cooks. To make a clear difference between all types of pans is urgently necessary. When purchasing pans, a number of details are to be considered. Material, surface and shape are always important aspects that should not be underestimated. If you’re not cooking, it’s hard to imagine how complicated it is to find the right pan for you. Finding a balance between cooking, roasting, serving and personal preferences is the most important thing to choose from. Healthy and aromatic food, a suitable frying weight and the easy cleaning of the pan are further decisive criteria. One has kochen-essen-wohnen.de a huge assortment of pans are available so that all needs are met.
What should be considered when purchasing a pan?
Of the pan bottom is of great importance.
- Bratzeit and taste depend on a good and even heat distribution. And here the pans floor plays an important role. Heat conduction and storage are other important characteristics for a frying pan, which are connected to the type of soil.
- Normally all pans are suitable for all types of stove, with one exception. Induction cookers require frying pans with a special bottom shape. For this reason, many pans are offered with a normal or an induction-proof floor.
Depending on the material, pans also have different weights. However, the lighter the frying pan, the more susceptible it is to deformation. A pan can weigh between 200 grams and 5 kilos. While these are made of stainless steel and copper as light, pans made of cast iron are characterized by a greater weight. Consider this also when considering the selection of the pan!
It is important for the ladle handles that they do not conduct heat. Robustness is also an important criterion. In the oven and in the dishwasher handles should have certain strength. This is why handles made of stainless steel are particularly suitable. Handles made of plastic become gray in the dishwasher over time, while cast iron handles become hot during long periods of use.
The lid plays a key role when cooking in the pan. The cooking time, energy consumption and nutrient content of the food depend to a large extent on whether there is a lid or not.
The material is also important for the cover. Glass covers are the most suitable, as the cooking process can be observed.
What types of pans are available
When it comes to buying pans, one must consider their properties. Each species has certain advantages. The main difference is between non-stick pans and non-coated frying pans. Some customers prefer non-coated pans from other ceramic pans, stainless steel, copper, multilayer, wrought iron or enamel pans.
But what are the advantages of two large groups of pans?
- facilitate frying
- for simple, low-fat and gentle roasting
- nothing is burning here
- if necessary you can even dispense with fat
- easy cleaning
- often used as a universal pans in the household
- one distinguishes between non-stick coated aluminum cast pans and stainless steel non-stick pans
The life of the pan depends on the type of coating and the heat tolerance. Non-coated pans
- large variety: enamel pans, cast iron frying pans, iron pans, copper 3 layer pans, genuine copper pans
- are suitable for the preparation of aromatic dishes
- suitable for healthy cooking
- Food can burn
Pans are important kitchen accessories that make roasts or stews possible. It is indeed important to take prudence on the type of pans we use in the household. Because of this depends on the good success of tasty food. Hopefully you will find it!
We wish you pleasant hours in the kitchen and good appetite!