Learn to classify the Leonardo wine glasses
A good wine connoisseurs know exactly how important is the choice of the wine glass and Goblet shape for precise assessment of the wine properties. Enjoying every single glass wine can be a unique experience of taste and smell. The full-bodied wine bouquet can unfold its flavour and aromatic qualities fully only in the appropriate glass form. In this context we introduce the 7 most important forms of chalice, to deepen your knowledge in the area of drinking wine and to increase your enjoyment level.
Wine glasses are Leonardo for a perfection in quality
Play at the wine both the shape of the glass, as the quality of the glass an important role
Before we start but this extensive topic, we can note still something important: not just the glass shape is important, but also the glass quality are crucial for the capture of additional properties of the wine is.
The glass shape, known is preferred as a flute to the glass of sparkling wines
There is hardly a better address, as the brand of Leonardo, which for years has the perfect balance between high quality and excellent product design proven in thing glass perfection.
High class elegance
Flowers in the Spring trend
Clear glass in good quality
The Leonardo wine glasses are considered high quality and rich in subject-specific characteristics. The wine glass filling quantity should be the intensity of the flavour of the wine according to. The more intensive the taste, the more space needs of wine to”breathe”. Cup, handle and foot should be in a balanced, so that the wine connoisseur can light hearted swing his wine.
The narrow glass opening can be the sparkling longer tingle
Engravings are back in
Classic champagne glasses
Fill up to the mark
What glass form fits to what wine?
(1) our number one is the classic champagne glass, called still flute on the basis of its long and narrow shape. In the narrow thin glass goblet, the sparkling of champagne will receive longer, which is responsible for the Nice tingle. This chalice shape is just right for Italian sparkling Prosecco and sparkling wine.
Tulip is called the cup of the wine glasses
(2) the champagne glass is very similar to a Tulip in its form. In contrast to the form of the flute, this chalice shape allows an absolute taste development of fine champagnes. Should the glass half filled be.
There should be a balance between Cup, handle and foot
White wines “lose” yourself in to large glasses
The bulbous shape allows the wine really blossom bouquet
(3) the classic white wine glass may not be so large according to the rule and have still enough capacity, so that the wine bouquet is properly “may blossom”. Usually, all wine glasses feature a form narrow glass opening to.
(4) expensive or high-quality white wines need slightly stronger glasses that but still may not prevent the development of flavor notes. In this case, major white wine glasses are used just a number.
(5) the classic red wine glass has a slightly bulbous and elongated goblet. The glass opening is greater than when the white wine glasses.
(6) all Burgundy varieties (red wines) love this glass shape. Goblet of vigorously and generously designed and stable stem allow all fruit notes the wine connoisseur sent the glass to auszuschwenken.
(7) bulbous shape and large glass opening offer enough space to swing. The form is well suited for varieties that are strong in flavor. Red varieties such as Bordaoux, Shiraz or Rioja make good contact with the air, which are the fruit of the wine along with its density and extract in a good line.
In addition to the glasses, you should know more about proper wine storage. But you can read more about this in one of the next posts.