Instructions and appropriate proposals
1. decide that, on which wall you want the build Murphy bed myself . Make sure, there are no electricity cables and gas line there
2.Nehmen the size of the mattress, which you will use. Measure the length and thickness, and write these measurements on a sheet of paper.
3. measure out the length and depth of the mattress on plywood. Cut them out, by you table saw use. Remove the cut edges.
4. nail up the pieces of plywood together, to form a box. Put wood glue to the subsequent corners, then nailed two “L” to the edges of braces – one above and one below.
Build Murphy bed myself
5. make the cut pieces from the plywood top on the box and adjusting well. Shorten it, if it should be necessary. Remove the wood and cover the edges of the box. Wipe away excess glue. Secure the edges with nails.
6.Drehen the box to put the mattress and you find she is comfortable.
7.Fertigen you have a second box, by applying the mass of the first. This box should be 3 cm longer. She will serve as a built-in storage space in the wall.
8. remove the mattress and move the box to the desired wall. Lift the box to the wall. Use a pencil to draw the design of the box on the wall.
9. record a cover plan
Space-saving idea for large bedrooms
10. cut a hole in the wall to the lines around by using a hand saw
11. make a bed frame.
12. make the second, longer bed box in the wall against the framing. Paint with the desired color.
13 paint or stain the bed according to your wishes
14. install main caps below on the bed box according to the instructions and then install the mattress
15.Fertigen you now the headboard on the other side. Then, attach the other side of the joint to the bottom of the wall box.
16. fix an eye ring to the bottom of the bed next to the wall. Keep the bed latched.
Trendy, urban youth room
Installation on wheels
Folding double bed
Equipped wall installation – Murphy bed with shelves
Behind doors fold away bed
Classic style of living in the bedroom
Lively, trendy youth room
Solid and appropriately equipped
Bed frame is used as a headboard
The back is used as storage space
Space-saving and practical – suitable for guests
Hidden Murphy bed